ISO 9001:2015 Policy
According to the ISO 9001:2015 normative, Eprom System applies to its work the basics of the Quality Management System, which represents Excellence and Competitiveness for the Company.
Eprom System’s leadership has defined a fundamental guidance applied to the entire company supply below described
- The company is actively busy understanding the present and the future market demand, providing the higher expected qualitative level.
- The company is constantly involved into its self-enhancement, following its strategic targets, ensuring those are compatible with the quality target and the context
- The company will always act and make decisions basing the choice according to the fact analysis, inline with the experience and intuition.
To comply those targets, the Leadership will:
- Plan its processes with a risk-base-thinking approach, in order to evaluate and treat process-associated risk to strengthen the identified opportunities.
- Define new targets and challenging goals giving a clear view on the company future
- Provide the staff with basic resources, information and liberty to act with responsibility
- Support communication between different company levels, considering every needs coming from the staff, customers, property, management, supplier, local-community and general collectivity.
In order to get those targets and kept, we expect:
- Periodical and structured meetings
- Technical and qualitative improving plans
- Risk and opportunity evaluation while defining processes
- Internal and external audit for Quality Management System
In the policy and strategics sphere for the QMS, Eprom System follows these priority targets defined on parameters clearly identified and measurable:
- Keeping the acquired market position
- Customer portfolio improvement
- Continuous enhancement of the customers satisfaction level
- Progressive reduction of customers claim
- Enhancing development technologies and designing